I thought that I was over being sick...
until I had a major coughing fit and threw up on my shoe, yesterday. SO embarrassing. It was during the grade nine workshop. I kept coughing non-stop during one of the talks and then tears just started coming down my face because of the exertion, I guess. Again, SO embarrassing. It got to the point where I had to excuse myself so that I could continue coughing outside.
Oh, and then I threw up on my shoe.
Argh! I was also so upset yesterday, because I was fooled by what I thought were cough drops. During G block, I had asked Jorge and Matty to eat out with me and after going to Miyagi and stepping in a huge ass puddle (and getting my tights soaked in the process), I made them come with me to the corner store so that I could buy cough drops. I bought the orange-flavoured Vicks kind because well, my mom used to have them all the time when I was a kid and I remember them tasting like candy. But anyway, I kept eating them because I didn't feel like my cough was subsiding.
... At the end of the day, I realized that the label said VICKS VITAMIN C ORANGE DROPS. Not even cough drops! Imposters they were! To make matters worse, I then read the back of the box and it had said, "Take only up to 6 drops a day."
I had already eaten like, 15 of them.
... I had a nosebleed due to the Vitamin C overdose.
So, here I am, yet again, sipping tea and watching The OC in my jammies. I still think that it's quite nice.
I feel so disconnected from school, though; I haven't been to a math class in ages.
log(Christina) + log(sick) = log(Christina)(sick) = barf