I feel different.
I don't know what it is exactly. I just feel this overwhelming, insatiable urge to GRADUATE and see more than a small, two-story building nestled in a neighbourhood of quaint little heritage homes. I need to taste, see, and experience something other than green and grey uniforms, awkward bells, annoying lectures and strict routines. I am so incredibly frustrated with the fact that time is going by so quickly, yet so slowly at the same time.
I hate it.
Everything that used to make me happy just annoys the hell out of me now.
I never used to really mind waking up at five forty-five in the morning because I loved being around people who shared the same passion as me. Now, it's like there's this huge feeling of disconnectedness and passiveness. It's not the same. It feels like a chore that has taken up a huge chunk of my life- somewhat sneakily- and I never realized it until this year.
Now, more than ever, I want independence. No, I ache for it. I feel like so many people are breathing down my neck, making sure that I'm, "okay." Like, okay, fine, it's nice that people care, but it gets to the point where a line is being crossed- the line at which you realize that you're being judged, talked about, and on some sort of crazy-person watch.
I know that I'm rambling and a lot of what I just said doesn't make sense, but whatever- freedom of speech.
TIME: please, please, please move me to June.