So, I haven't written much lately; I've been so insanely busy that sometimes, I just blank out and stare into space. Sometimes, I imagine that I'm ridiculously wealthy and that I live in a suite at the Plaza Hotel in New York City.
...This will probably seem really silly, but ever since I had a dream about living there, I haven't been able to stop thinking about that hotel; it's kind of weird.
I've also been terribly ill (gosh, I sound like a grandma). Like, coughing to the point that I have to

run-to-the-bathroom-and -throw-up ill; however, being sick has had its benefits. For the past three days, all I've done is lie in bed, eat soup, drink tea and watch television- it's actually quite relaxing. I haven't felt so useless in a really long time and I am actually loving it. When I think about it, I can't remember the last time that I just sat down and did nothing without worrying about homework, or school, or choir, or work, or what I'm supposed to do the next day, or what I need to plan ahead for. I haven't allowed myself to just BREATHE for two seconds, like
actually breathe. I don't even know if that makes sense, but I'm so glad that I've been sick because without my disgusting smoker-lady cough, I never would have realized how sucky and repetitive my life has become. Unfortunately, the virus that took my body captive is slowly dying and soon, I'll have to come face to face with the crazy mess that is my life. Hoorah.
... I can't wait until I'm able to feel absolutely and perfectly content with my life. Until then, at least Christmas is in forty days!