Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Maybe later we can go up to the moon, or sail among the stars before the night is through."

... And just like that, two months have gone by!
Our show (unofficially) opens tomorrow night!

As much as I love heavy lifting (ha) and sitting stage right with a headset (all important and such), I'm looking forward to having my life finally go back to normal... before the next show comes along, of course.

I plan on becoming a hermit for about a week after October 9. I've seen the same crazy people almost every day since August, and sometimes, I feel a bit loco!!!!!!

I've got big, post-show plans for myself... like reuniting with ma gurlz for our gig at Langara (October 14!!!!), growing my own cherry tomatoes, and finally cleaning my bathroom and room(s) so that I can have a space to paint in. Can't forget that I'm an 80 year old woman trapped in a 20 year old body.