Friday, November 27, 2009

"It's all good, baby."

10 things you want for Christmas:

1) A car.
2) A Blackberry.
3) All ten seasons of Friends.
4) A day trip to a new city with tons of surprises.
5) New pillows for my bed.
6) A new guitar.
7) Recording equipment.
8) New lenses for my DSLR.
9) Lots of snow and mistletoe.
10) I'll throw in world peace so that I don't seem too greedy.

9 musicians/bands you love:

1) The Beatles.
2) Jeff Buckley.
3) The Beach Boys.
4) Coldplay.
5) Michael Buble <33333333333333333
6) Jason Mraz.
7) Lady Gaga.
8) Taylor Swift.
9) Ella Fitzgerald.

8 things you do everyday:

1) Sing.
2) Send text messages.
3) Drink at least two litres of water.
4) Wash my hands more than I need to.
5) Uhhhh, brush ma teeth.
6) Wash ma face.
7) Check perezhilton.com... yeah, yeah, I know.
8) Over-analyze.

7 things you enjoy:

1) Winter.
2) Michael Buble.
3) Crude humour.
4) Pasta.
5) Potatoes.
6) Ironing.
7) Online shopping.

6 things that will always win your heart:


1) A good sense of humour.
2) Ambition.
3) Intelligence.
4) Tall.
5) Dark.
6) Handsome.

5 favourites:

1) Movie: Roman Holiday.
2) Song: Lover, You Should've Come Over- Jeff Buckley.
3) Book: Dracula by Bram Stoker... I think... Fuck, I haven't read a book for pleasure in a long time.
4) Band: The Beatles.
5) Season: Winter.

4 smells you enjoy:

1) Old Spice on a good man is heavenly.
2) My baby blanket :$
3) Christmas dinner.
4) Crisp, winter air.

3 places you want to go:

1) England.
2) France.
3) Japan.

2 Favorite Holidays

1) New York City with chamber choir.
2) Victoria with my family.

1 Person you’d marry on the spot?

1) A sexy French man in need of a green card. Hahahahahahahhaa.