Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I'm too foggy, today, to know what you're saying."

The Days of My Life
(as described through categories and sub-categories à la Chapters style)

Home
  • My room is (once again) a HUGE mess that I don't feel like cleaning up.
  • I broke the toaster oven and created a mini fire, today, while I was heating up some two-day-old (yum) pizza. I would have eaten it cold, but my mom thinks that I'll get some sort of disease if I don't heat things up.
Loves
  • I really love chewy Gobstoppers.
  • MICHAEL BUBLÉ IS COMING TO TOWN ON JANUARY 12, 2008.
Miscellaneous
  • I am enjoying the cold weather a lot!
  • I wish that the next long weekend would come sooner (PLEASE!).
  • My nose doesn't bleed as often anymore (thank Jesus).
  • I miss my Monroe with all my heart. It doesn't help that so many of my coworkers have surface piercings, too.
  • I am still waiting for my bangs to grow out (ARGH!).
  • I am going to do something rebellious, very, very soon.