I am officially the biggest dink in the entire universe.
Guess who lost the ball-bearing on her labret, again?
Chriiiiist. I had to go back to Adrenaline, today, to get (yet another) ball bearing! It was so, so embarrassing, especially since Hottie McHotterson (real name Jared) was working!
I kept my sunglasses on inside the store and went completely out of my way to avoid talking to him.
... I didn't want him to know how big of a loser I am!
"Umm, yeah... I lost my ball-bearing, again... yes, this would be the third time..."
Luckily, my attempts at avoiding him paid off because he didn't approach Tiffany and I with a sexy, "Hey, ladies," comment. Unfortunately, when I finally found a public restroom a couple blocks away, I realised that the stupid ball-bearing didn't fit. It wouldn't screw on properly!
Bloody hell.
I had to go back to Adrenaline.
The too-cool-for-me Asian guy who sold me the ball-bearing (by the way, he was totally not as nice as Hottie McHotterson, who gave me my second ball-bearing for free), looked at me like I was an idiot (which I am, but still! He's not supposed to think that!) when I told him that the ball-bearing wouldn't fit. This time, he got Cory (Nikki's piercer) to screw on the new ball-bearing.
I don't know why I keep losing ball-bearings.
... Actually, wait, yes I do.
They're such bouncy little things! Grr. It's annoying. I always drop them when I'm trying to screw them back on after cleaning them. They bounce really high, too, and then they roll into unchartered cracks and crevices in my room- never to be found again.
I really hope that today was the last going-to-Adrenaline day that I'll have for a while.